Scrub Island Sailing School in the BVI
At Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina
AAA Four Diamond Private Island Resort
We are sorry to report that this beautiful location at Scrub Island Resort, the first member of Marriott’s Autograph Collection in the Caribbean, is closed until fall 2018 because of Hurricane Irma. It will take some time to bring it back to what you see in the photos on this page. The storm, which packed winds over 200 mph, has affected everyone who lives and works there, including the employees of Offshore Sailing School and Scrub Island Resort who are coping with the aftermath. We have set up a relief fund for our BVI-based employees. Should you wish to help out, here is the link.
Book Your Learn and Sail Adventure at one of our Florida Offshore Sailing Schools
Our three Florida locations on Captiva Island, Ft. Myers Beach and St. Petersburg are in fine shape. We are contacting all those with BVI Offshore Sailing School reservations to provide the same learning experience in Florida. When Scrub Island Resort reopens and boats are available, the same programs described below will be offered. Please join us at one of our great Florida locations for any of the courses and programs below.
- Learn to Sail Courses
- Fast Track to Cruising®
- Bareboat Charter Courses
- Catamaran Live Aboard Cruising
- Fast Track to Passage Making
- Sailing Lessons
- Corporate Team Building and Events
An overview of what’s included in the Learn to Sail Course:
- Your course tuition
- Accommodations ashore and taxes on the accommodations
- Resort fee and taxes on the resort fee
- Your course textbook(s)
- Diploma and logbook
- Course certification(s) when you pass the test
- Exclusive one-year subscription to Cruising World or Sailing World magazine
Plus all this if you are taking the Live Aboard Cruising course:
- Your cabin aboard for single or couples occupancy
- All breakfasts, lunches, snacks and three dinners aboard (two dinners are on your own)
- Cruising taxes and fees if applicable
- Mooring fees
How to Get to Scrub Island
This information will be updated when the resort reopens.
Call 888-454-7015 and talk to one of our friendly sailing advisors or email Sail@OffshoreSailing.com.