Scrub Island Sailing School in the BVI
At Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina
AAA Four Diamond Private Island Resort
We are sorry to report that this beautiful location at Scrub Island Resort, the first member of Marriott’s Autograph Collection in the Caribbean, is closed until further notice because of Hurricane Irma. It will take some time to bring it back to life, as shown in the photos. Our three Florida locations on Captiva Island, Ft. Myers Beach and St. Petersburg are in fine shape. We are contacting all those with BVI Offshore Sailing School reservations to provide the same learning experience in Florida.
Book Your Learn and Sail Adventure at one of our Florida Offshore Sailing Schools
We are not currently taking bookings for Scrub Island Resort courses. When it reopens, the same programs described below will be offered. Join us at one of our great Florida locations for any of the courses and programs below.
- Learn to Sail Courses
- Fast Track to Cruising®
- Bareboat Charter Courses
- Catamaran Live Aboard Cruising
- Fast Track to Passage Making
- Sailing Lessons
- Corporate Team Building and Events
An overview of what’s included in the Learn to Sail Course:
- Your course tuition
- Accommodations ashore and taxes on the accommodations
- Resort fee and taxes on the resort fee
- Your course textbook(s)
- Diploma and logbook
- Course certification(s) when you pass the test
- Exclusive one-year subscription to Cruising World or Sailing World magazine
Plus all this if you are taking the Live Aboard Cruising course:
- Your cabin aboard for single or couples occupancy
- All breakfasts, lunches, snacks and three dinners aboard (two dinners are on your own)
- Cruising taxes and fees if applicable
- Mooring fees
How to Get to Scrub Island
This information will be updated when the resort reopens.
Call 888-454-7015 and talk to one of our friendly sailing advisors or email Sail@OffshoreSailing.com.