Call: (888) 454-7015
Fast Track® Sailing Courses at Offshore Sailing School
America’s #1 Sailing School® — Celebrating 56 Years!
Offshore Sailing School has received many recognitions and awards and is acknowledged in the sailing industry as “America’s #1 Sailing School” offering a full roster of US Sailing certification courses. The Offshore Sailing School exclusive Fast Track® series of sailing lessons and powerboat lessons provides beginner to advanced experiential sail-training and power-training opportunities.
Fast Track® Sailing Courses
- Fast Track® Sailing combines OSS 101 and OSS 105 with a new Small Boat Cruising program OSS 101Pro in one 6-day period
- Fast Track® Cruising combine OSS 101, OSS 103 and OSS 104 in one eight day period, with OSS 114 added when learning on a catamaran
- Fast Track® Coastal Passage Making combines OSS 105 and OSS 106 in one eight-day period
- Fast Track® Offshore Passage Making combines OSS 107 and OSS 108 for in one 10-day period
- Fast Track® Performance Racing combines OSS 102 and OSS 109 in one 10-day period.
Please see the Sail and Power Course page for a quick description of all the individual courses in the Offshore Sailing School curriculum or click on each course below for more information and book-online opportunities..
- OSS 101 – Learn to Sail/Basic Keelboat
- OSS 101Pro – Small Sailboat Cruising
- OSS 102 – Performance Sailing
- OSS 103 – Basic Cruising
- OSS 104 – Bareboat Cruising
- OSS 105 – Coastal Navigation
- OSS 106 – Coastal Passage Making
- OSS 107 – Celestial Navigation
- OSS 108 – Offshore Passage Making
- OSS 109 – Performance Sailboat Racing at Performance Race Week®
- OSS 114 – Catamaran Endorsement
Your instructors are caring sailors with extensive sailing, boating and teaching experience who give you the skills, knowledge and confidence to enjoy the sailing lifestyle – all under the guidance of our founder, Steve Colgate, who was inducted into the National Sailing Hall of Fame in 2015.
Why Offshore Sailing School Is America’s #1 Sailing School
- Our founder, Olympian and America’s Cup competitor Steve Colgate, holds his pre-eminent position as an sailing educator and world-class racing sailor
- President and CEO, Doris Colgate, started the National Women’s Sailing Association, and Women’s Sailing Foundation
- Over 56 years of award-winning sailing and boating instruction with more than 150,000 graduates
- Professional faculty who care about you, are certified by US Sailing and licensed by the U.S. Coast Guard
- Greatest variety of sailing course offerings – from live aboard sailing and boating lessons to cruising adventures, team building programs, racing clinics, and an online sailing course
- Comprehensive curricula and textbooks for each sailing course, written by the Colgates and US Sailing National Faculty
- Excellent teaching platforms – sailboats designed for safety and performance
- Graduates, 83% of whom rated their latest experience with Offshore “very high” in a September 2015 study
- US Sailing Courses and Certification at all levels recognized by charter companies around the world
- Superior resort locations that allow you to immerse yourself in the learning experience
After you complete a course at the Colgate Offshore Sailing School, if the sailing instruction you received was not up to your expectations, let us know right away and we will arrange to give you the same course over again, tuition free. Sign up to learn how to sail with Offshore Sailing School today!