Tortola Sailing School in the
British Virgin Islands
The British Virgin Islands Sailing Schools are Open for Fast Track to Cruising and Live Aboard Cruising Courses
Offshore Sailing School is back in the British Virgin Islands, teaching US Sailing certification courses on Moorings 39′ to 48′ catamarans and monohulls, and Power Catamarans in this fantastic cruising destination. Two brand new Colgate 26 are in the BVI so we can resume our popular Fast Track to Cruising courses. Enroll in a Live Aboard Cruising course today to earn US Sailing Basic and Bareboat Cruising certification on a fabulous Moorings yacht, and go on to apply for your International Cruising Proficiency Certificate for European charters! Learn more here . . .
Enjoy a BVI Pioneer Discount and Save 10%
For a limited time, you can save 10% on your 5-day Learn to Sail, Fast Track to Cruising, Live Aboard Cruising and Bareboat Charter Cruising course packages, as long as the course date you choose ends before December 15, 2018. Our instructors are in full swing, teaching happy sailors how to become proficient bareboat charter captains. What are you waiting for? To learn more about the British Virgin Islands and the BVI Pioneer Discount, click here!
Our British Virgin Islands Legacy
Since 1973, Offshore Sailing School has been the Official Sailing School for The Moorings, the world’s premier bareboat, power and crewed yacht charter company. Located in Road Town on Tortola, the capital of the British Virgin Islands, The Moorings BVI base is abuzz with sailing and power boating activity year round.
Call 888-454-7015 or email Sail@OffshoreSailing.com for rates and availability.
- Learn to Sail
- Fast Track to Cruising®
- Live Aboard Cruising
- Catamaran Live Aboard Cruising
- Fast Track to Power Cruising
- Team Building and Leadership Adventures
Please call 888-454-7015 or email Sail@OffshoreSailing.com to get a quote for your sailing course options during your desired travel time period. Here is an overview of what’s included when you take an Offshore Sailing School course. Please see each individual course for more details.
An overview of what’s included:
- Your course tuition
- Accommodations ashore for Learn to Sail and first two days of Fast Track to Cruising Courses
- Your cabin aboard for Live Aboard Cruising Courses
- All breakfasts, lunches, snacks and three dinners aboard during live aboard courses
- Room taxes, resort fee and tax, cruising taxes and fees
- Mooring fees
- Your course textbook(s)
- Diploma and logbook
- Course certification when you pass the test
- Other items specific to each course
- Exclusive one-year subscription to Cruising World or Sailing World magazine to US mailing addresses
How to Get to The Moorings
Wickhams Cay 2
Road Town, British Virgin Islands
Call 888-454-7015 and talk to one of our friendly sales associates!