Tortola Sailing School in the
British Virgin Islands
At The Moorings in Road Town, Tortola
Open Now for Catamaran Live Aboard Cruising Courses
We are back in the British Virgin Islands, teaching US Sailing certification courses on Moorings 39′ to 48′ catamarans in this fantastic cruising destination. Space is limited so don’t wait, get your reservation in right away and earn bareboat cruising certification and your International Cruising Proficiency Certificate with Offshore on a fabulous Moorings sailing catamaran! Learn more here . . .
Our British Virgin Islands Legacy
Since 1973, Offshore Sailing School has been the Official Sailing School for The Moorings, the world’s premier bareboat, power and crewed yacht charter company. Located in Road Town on Tortola, the capital of the British Virgin Islands, The Moorings BVI base is abuzz with sailing and power boating activity year round.
Book Your Learn and Sail Adventure Today at one of our Florida Offshore Sailing Schools
Don’t wait to get your sailing education and certifications. Join us now in the British Virgin Islands for a superb Catamaran Live Aboard Cruising Course, and stay tuned for more information on when the other courses will start there. If you can’t wait, we offer all of the same courses at our four Florida Sailing School locations.
Call 888-454-7015 or email Sail@OffshoreSailing.com for rates and availability.
- Learn to Sail
- Fast Track to Cruising®
- Live Aboard Cruising
- Catamaran Live Aboard Cruising
- Fast Track to Power Cruising
- University Leadership Adventures
Please call 888-454-7015 or email Sail@OffshoreSailing.com to get a quote for course options during your desired travel time period. Here is an overview of what’s included when you take an Offshore Sailing School course. Please see each individual course for more details.
An overview of what’s included:
- Your course tuition
- Accommodations ashore for Learn to Sail and first two days of Fast Track to Cruising Courses
- Your cabin aboard for Live Aboard Cruising Courses
- All breakfasts, lunches, snacks and three dinners aboard during live aboard courses
- Room taxes, resort fee and tax, cruising taxes and fees
- Mooring fees
- Your course textbook(s)
- Diploma and logbook
- Course certification when you pass the test
- Other items specific to each course
- Exclusive one-year subscription to Cruising World or Sailing World magazine
How to Get to The Moorings
This information will be updated when the base reopens.
Wickhams Cay 2
Road Town, British Virgin Islands
Call 888-454-7015 and talk to one of our friendly sailing advisors!