Call: (888) 454-7015
YACHT MANAGEMENT BENEFITS WITH OFFSHORE SAILING SCHOOL
GUARANTEED INVESTMENT RETURN
Offshore Sailing School is adding 40′-50′ power cats and sailing cats to its Southwest Florida Fleet. Here are a few reasons why you might like to talk to us about this opportunity:
- Offshore Sailing School arranges for or covers dockage, maintenance and insurance
- You get a return on your investment on a monthly basis
- You may use the boat at least four week’s each year
- Your boat is used only for instruction with a licensed instructor aboard
- Your yacht is not subjected to the rigors endured when in a “charter” fleet
- Free sailing lessons or powerboat lessons are available for you and your family on a space available basis
40′ OR LARGER POWER YACHT AND SAILING CATAMARANS DESIRED
These are the boats that Offshore Sailing School students eventually want to charter in dream locations all over the world.
In July 2019, Offshore Sailing School took delivery of a four-cabin Leopard 40 sailing catamaran and in December 2022 a four-cabin Lagoon 40 sailing catamaran for courses run at its Southwest Florida locations. The company also has a Leopard 45 on a management contract with an individual in its St. Petersburg, FL fleet.
FAST TRACK TO POWER CRUISING COURSES IN DEMAND!
That’s our founder Steve Colgate and friends sharing time cruising on a 51.4 PC in the British Virgin Islands. Picture yourself at the helm someday too! The Offshore Sailing School yacht management program is a great opportunity for those who love the idea of owning a power yacht, but don’t have the time to fully enjoy and maintain it right now. We have several management agreement options. There may be substantial tax benefits if certain criteria are met.
To keep up with the growing demand for expert instruction on large power yachts, the Fast Track® to Power Cruising Courses on power cats prepares boaters to charter and safely handle their own yachts or a chartered yacht in the Caribbean and other great cruising locales.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YACHT MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Director of Operations
239-985-7500 direct line