Ft. Myers Beach Sailing School
Sailing Lessons in Fort Myers at The Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina
Offshore Sailing School on Fort Myers Beach offers you a great change of pace on an island filled with Gulf Coast seafood restaurants, fun outdoor bistros, live music, funky shops, fashionable boutiques and breathtaking sunsets. Here sweeping beachfront views and 1500 feet of sugar-white sand stretching along the Gulf of Mexico provide the perfect setting for your next Florida sailing vacation. Sailing lessons in Fort Myers at The Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina are the premier choice for vacationing families, singles and couples. The courses we offer include sailing for beginners, cruising, performance sailing and bareboat certification. See a full list of what our Ft. Myers sailing school has to offer below.
Book sailing lessons in Fort Myers with Offshore Sailing School during late summer or fall and get your third or fourth night at The Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina free! If you take our three-day Learn to Sail or Performance Sailing course, why not tack on a fourth night before heading home? Call our sailing school on Fort Myers Beach for details.
About The Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina
The four-star family-friendly Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina sits nestled in a stunning environment at the tip of Estero Island on Fort Myers Beach. When you check-in for your Florida sailing lessons you are greeted by an ambassador who shows you around the resort and takes you to your room. You also receive two welcome drinks and two tickets per day for the resort’s breakfast buffet. Everything you ever wanted to do on the water is available at Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina. On the beach are many water toys to rent. You can fish off the marina docks or rent small powerboats and go further out to fish or
explore. You can also go para-sailing and get a bird’s eye view of Estero Island and beyond.
Jeff Breymaier – Maumee, OH
Incredible Sunsets, So Much to Do
After sailing enjoy cocktails on your private lanai and watch the sunset over the vast shores of the Gulf of Mexico. You might even see the Green Flash if conditions are just right! When you are not sailing, take advantage of all the beach toys and excursions available. Walk or take the trolley into town for fun shopping and dining. The famed Edison-Ford Estates are a 20 minute drive from the resort. A little further past the Estates is trendy downtown Ft. Myers right on the Caloosahatchee River where you can see award-winning plays at the Florida Repertory Theatre, dine at many great restaurants and stoll along the river. Want to see a Broadway show? Two great theaters – the Broadway Palm Dinner Theater and Barbara B. Mann Theater – are only 20 minutes from the resort offering top Broadway productions.
- Beautiful nautical rooms and suites with big lanias overlooking the Gulf of Mexico
- Full kitchens or kitchenettes in each room
- Two tickets per day for the resort’s breakfast buffet
- Aquagene – a 6000 sq. ft. state of the art spa
- Vast sugar white beaches with beach chairs and umbrellas
- All the water toys you can imagine for rent
- Bongos poolside bar and grill
- Undersea fantasy pool complex
- Beachside swimming pool
- Paddle boarding, Waverunners and boat rentals
- Trolley stop at resort for shops and restaurants in town
- Full service marina
While other schools teach up to 6 people on a boat, Offshore Sailing School never teaches more than four per boat and instructor unless you opt for a Tweens & Teens Learn Free or Buy the Boat program. Private Couples or Family Courses are also available. Rates vary by season. Please see the “What’s Included” tab for more information. Call 888-4540-7015 or email Sail@OffshoreSailing.com for rates and course availability.
- Learn to Sail
- Fast Track to Cruising®
- Bareboat Charter Courses
- Live Aboard Cruising on Monohulls
- Catamaran Live Aboard Cruising
- Catamaran Live Aboard Navigation
- International Cruising Proficiency
- Passage Making Courses
- Bareboat Refreshers
- Performance Sailing
- Two Hour Sailing Lessons
- Six Hour Introduction to Sailing
- Corporate Team Building
The Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina has a variety of accommodations, including 1 to 3-bedroom suites. All units overlook the beach with incredible sunsets. Please call 888-454-7015 or email Sail@OffshoreSailing.com to get a quote for the course and accommodations you desire during your preferred travel time period. Here is an overview of what’s included when you take an Offshore Sailing School course at the Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina. Please check the individual courses for more details.
An overview of what’s included:
- Your course tuition
- Accommodations and tax on accommodations for shore-based courses
- Per room per night resort fee and taxes if staying ashore
- Complimentary breakfast if staying ashore
- Your cabin aboard for Live Aboard Cruising Courses
- All breakfasts, lunches, snacks and three dinners aboard during live aboard courses (two dinners ashore are on you)
- Your course textbook(s)
- Diploma and logbook
- Graduation celebration
- Course certification when you pass the test
- Other items specific to each course
- Exclusive one-year subscription to Cruising World or Sailing World magazine
Call 888-454-7015 or 239-454-1700
The Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina is just 16 miles from Southwest International Airport (RSW) and 2-3 hours from Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale and Miami Airports. You can rent a car at the airport or take a taxi for the half-hour drive.
Pink Shell Beach Resort Address Information:
Pink Shell Resort and Marina
275 Estero Blvd.
Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931