Fast Track to Cruising Courses for Women Only
LADIES — BECOME A CONFIDENT BIG BOAT SAILOR!
NEW COURSE DATES ANNOUNCED FOR 2018!
- April 7-14, 2018 – At South Seas Island Resort, Captiva Island, Florida. SOLD OUT!
- April 28-May 5, 2018 – At Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina, Ft. Myers Beach, Florida. 2 Cabins Available. SOLD OUT!
CALL 888-454-5017 FOR WAITLIST AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF FUTURE COURSE DATES
A three-page feature on our April 2017 Women’s Fast Track to Cruising Week is in the August issue of Sail Magazine. Ali Wisch, author of the article and a live-aboard sailor herself, wrote: “The feelings of empowerment, independence and confidence that come when you really learn the ins and outs of sailing and how your boat works are second to none.” Find out yourself why “knowledge really is power,” and call to reserve your dates and cabin today!
Programs Just for Women
Taught by Expert US Sailing Certified Women Instructors
Sailing courses for women create unparalleled confidence levels. In these exciting women-only sailing programs, you learn to successfully handle 26′ daysailers and 43’ to 50’ monohulls or 39’ to 48’ catamarans with ease. There is nothing more rewarding than learning a new skill with like-minded souls, who each want to become a woman sailing skipper and confident, competent woman crew when sailing with other women and men. To learn to cruise with women is a bonding and very rewarding experience. You will make lasting friends.
Earn Three Certifications Including Basic Keelboat, Basic Cruising and the Ultimate Bareboat Cruising
These incredible sailing lessons for women start with two days learning the basics on a lively Colgate 26 while staying ashore the first three nights at a beautiful resort location. On day three you board a Jeanneau 439 monohull or Leopard 48 catamaran, and set sail for six days of comprehensive sailing education while moving from port to port.
Either way you’ll have a blast and enjoy the camaraderie that comes with women learning together. Plan to arrive Friday night and start your sailing for women course Saturday morning. Your last day of sailing is Saturday when you return the boat to the South Seas Island Resort yacht harbor by noon, having completed an exhilarating test mini-cruise without the instructor aboard. Your return home can be late Saturday or the following Sunday morning. If you wish to stay overnight at South Seas Saturday night, we will add an extra night charge to your package.
Request a Quote
An Amazing Learn to Cruise Adventure
- April 7-14, 2018 on Jeanneau 439 monohull – Single in private cabin $6145; Two traveling together and sharing cabin and room ashore $4925 per person
- April 28-May 5, 2018 on Jeanneau 439 monohull – Single in private cabin $5,670; Two traveling together and sharing cabin and room ashore $4,655 per person
Package Rates Include Just About Everything But Travel
- Learn to Sail and Live Aboard Cruising Course tuitions
- Three nights accommodations ashore, with room tax and daily resort fee
- Shared or private cabin aboard the cruising boat during the 6-day cruising course
- All breakfasts, lunches, snacks, three dinners aboard during the live aboard course
- Commemorative Women’s Week shirt
- Doris Colgate’s book: Sailing – A Woman’s Guide
- US Sailing books: Basic Keelboat, Basic Cruising, Bareboat Cruising
- Three US Sailing certifications, tests administered during course: Basic Keelboat, Basic Cruising and Bareboat Cruising and catamaran endorsement if learning on the cat
- Diploma, Logbook and Certification Stickers for each course
- Eligibility to join our Offshore Cruising Club flotilla cruises
- Exclusive subscription benefits from Cruising World magazine
- Discount charter benefits from The Moorings
- Discounted membership in BoatU.S.
These sailing lessons for women sell out FAST. So please call or send an email to reserve your cabin today!
Every photo on this page was sent to us by women who took an Offshore Sailing School Fast Track to Cruising course and the group that completed the April 2017 sailing for women course. Call to talk to one of our friendly sales team sailing advisers and learn how you, too, can open a world of sailing opportunities as a proud Offshore Sailing School graduate!
Request a Quote