Fast Track to Cruising Courses for Women Only
In a Special 8-Day Program Just for Women
Taught by Expert US Sailing Certified Women Instructors
This is Offshore Sailing School’s signature and most popular cruising course experience – taking you from little or no sailing experience to an unparalleled confidence level –learning to successfully handle a 43’ to 54’ monohull or 39’ to 48’ catamaran with ease.
May 19-27, 2017
Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, British Virgin Islands
This incredible learning experience starts with two days learning the basics on a lively Colgate 26 while staying ashore the first three nights at one of our beautiful resort locations. On day three you board a Jeanneau 439 monohull or Leopard 48 catamaran in Florida; and a Moorings 54.5 monohull or Moorings 3900 catamaran in the British Virgin Islands.
Either way you’ll have a blast and enjoy the camaraderie that comes with women learning together. Plan to arrive Friday night and start your course Saturday morning. Saturday and Sunday you sail all day with a break for lunch, learning on the Colgate 26. Monday you board the cruising boat and spend the next six days sailing from port to port, island to island, anchorage to anchorage. You learn all day every day in a structured curriculum guaranteed to make you a very proud cruising sailor.
An Amazing Learn to Cruise Adventure
For the next six days you learn and live aboard with three other women students and your Offshore Sailing School woman instructor – rendezvousing with the other boats each evening to share stories over a glass of wine, and practice knots. This totallyamazing experience culminates with a gala celebration dinner and three highly valuable US Sailing Certifications. What’s more, you will have a ball!
About Your Instructors
Joelle Petersen, in the yellow jacket, seen here with one of her students, holds US Sailing instructor certifications through Bareboat Cruising, is Coast Guard licensed and is also an avid aviator. She is just one of our expert women instructors – well loved by all they teach!
- Three cruising boats available April 29-May 6, 2017 in Florida
- Two cruising boats available May 19-27, 2017 in the British Virgin Islands
- No more than four women students and your instructor on each boat
- Cruising boat choice is first-come, first served, don’t delay, call 888-454-7015 and sign up today!
Package Rates Below Include Just About Everything But Travel
- Learn to Sail and Live Aboard Cruising Course tuitions
- Three nights accommodations ashore, with room tax and daily resort fee
- Shared or private cabin aboard the cruising boat during the 6-day cruising course
- Welcome party first night with 2 drink tickets and heavy hors d’oeuvres
- Dinner night before cruising course starts, with 2 drink tickets
- All breakfasts, lunches, snacks, three dinners aboard during the live aboard course
- Two dinners ashore during the live aboard cruise
- Special shirt and hat celebrating the rewarding 8-day Fast Track experience
- Doris Colgate’s book: Sailing – A Woman’s Guide
- US Sailing books: Basic Keelboat, Basic Cruising, Bareboat Cruising
- Three US Sailing certifications, tests administered during course: Basic Keelboat, Basic Cruising and Bareboat Cruising
- Diploma, Logbook and Certification Stickers for each course
- Eligibility to join our Offshore Cruising Club flotilla cruises
- Exclusive subscription benefits from Cruising World magazine
- Discount charter benefits from The Moorings
- Discounted membership in BoatU.S.
On Jeanneau 439 (Monohull) – 2 Boats/3 Cabins On Each
- Single private room ashore and cabin aboard – $4695
- Shared room ashore, private cabins aboard (2 traveling together) – $4295
- Shared room ashore and shared cabin aboard (2 traveling together) – $3995
On Leopard 48 (Catamaran) – 1 Boat/3 Cabins Available
- Single private room ashore and cabin aboard – $5200
- Shared room ashore, private cabins aboard (2 traveling together) – $4800 per person
- Shared room ashore and shared cabin aboard (2 traveling together) – $4550 per person
On Moorings 54.5 (Monohull) – 1 Boat/4 Cabins Available
- Single private room ashore and cabin aboard – $5885
- Shared room ashore, private cabins aboard (2 traveling together) – $5590 per person
- Shared room ashore and shared cabin aboard (2 traveling together) – $5100 per person
- Single private room ashore and cabin aboard – $6500
- Shared room ashore, private cabins aboard (2 traveling together) – $5890 per person
- Shared room ashore, shared cabin aboard (2 traveling together) – $5700
Sign Up Now for This Exclusive Sailing Adventure for Women
Every photo on this page was sent to us by women who took an Offshore Sailing School Fast Track to Cruising course. Call and reserve your location and boat, with a 30% deposit of the total package price. Balance is due 60 days prior to the start of the course. Plan to arrive Friday and depart Sunday a week later – with incredible confidence in your sailing abilities and a world of sailing opportunities ahead!