The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
Offshore Sailing School’s Newest Home in Sunny Southwest Florida
The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village is home to a beautiful marina on the Caloosahatchee River near Sanibel Island, with access to Pine Island Sound and the Gulf of Mexico. The Tarpon Point Marina is just steps from your room, with all the amenities boaters love, and a promenade featuring several restaurants with waterfront dining, and boutique shops.
The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village focuses on environmental sustainability. Spacious rooms and suites with large, private screened-in balconies feature expansive views of the Caloosahatchee River, resort Marina and Mangrove Preserves. Westin’s Heavenly Bed® and Heavenly Bath® products are in all the rooms. Pet-friendly accommodations featuring Westin’s Heavenly Pet Bed are also available.
Choose a Traditional Room or an Impressive Suite
Traditional Rooms (445 sq. ft) have a king-bed or two double beds, spacious bathroom, private screened balcony, and mini fridge. One-bedroom suites (824 sq. ft.) with an open floor-plan have a king-bed or two double-beds in the master bedroom, spacious bathroom with adjoining vanity, walk-in closet, fully-appointed kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, stove, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, washer and dryer; and living room, dining room and private screened-in balcony. (Note: extra person $20 charge for guest occupancy greater than two in a Traditional Room or 1-Bedroom Suite.) Two-bedroom suites (1,388 sq. ft.) sleep six, with everything in the one-bedroom suite, plus two walk-in closets, a wet bar, second bedroom with two double beds, and three flat screen TVs. Three-bedroom suites (1,812 sq. ft) with two king-bedded rooms and one room with double beds, are also available on request.
Amenities That Make You Feel Special
All rooms are 100% non-smoking, with in-room safes, coffee maker with Starbucks coffee and Tazo Tea, Signature White Tea Aloe Bath Products, iron and ironing board, high-speed Internet access, dual-line speaker phones with voicemail and data ports. TCheck out the “Activities and Amenities” tab below for more information.
Choose your Cape Coral sailing or Cape Coral boating course aboard our Colgate 26 for the Learn to Sail Course, Leopard 40 catamaran for the Fast Track® to Catamaran Cruising Course and Catamaran Live Aboard Cruising course, and Fontaine Pajot MY37 for Fast Track® to Power Cruising.
The Promenade Shops and Eateries in Marina Village
Marina Village offers a variety of boutique shopping outlets, dining options, galleries, a spa and salon. Great restaurants are within walking distance or a short ride from the resort:
- Pinchers Crab Shack – laid-back seafood eatery with dining at water’s edge
- Gather – offering breakfast, lunch and dinner plus organic coffee, takeout lunches for boaters and a gastro bar with craft food and cocktails created from scratch
- Rumrunners – seafood and steak with outdoor dining on the water
- Fathoms – eclectic pub with upscale atmosphere
How to Get to the Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
The resort is 18 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW). All national car rental agencies are available at the airport in addition to taxis and Uber. Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) is 32 miles (about 50 minutes) away. Tampa (TPA) and Miami (MIA) airports are each about 3 hours away.
The Westin Cape Coral at Marina Village Address
5951 Silver King Boulevard, Cape Coral, FL 33914.
For directions: Google Maps.
- Complimentary use of 24-Hour WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio
- Complimentary three and five-mile RunWESTIN™ running routes providing “welcome back” fresh towel and cold bottled water
- New Balance Gear Lending service – delivered to your room for a fee for use during your stay so you can pack light
- Complimentary use of three outdoor pools
- Complimentary tennis, bocce ball and horseshoes
- Complimentary bicycle use
- The Esterra Spa & Salon for deep tissue massage, signature salon services, holistic therapies and treatments
- Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro
- The Nauti Mermaid Dockside Bar & Grille
- Gather Restaurant
- M92 Lounge, Clubhouse and Amphitheater
- The Promenade Shops
- Westin Kids Club®
- Complimentary covered self-parking
- Complimentary daily newspaper, high-speed internet access and WiFi
- Complimentary bottled water daily in your room
Offshore Sailing School never teaches more than four per boat and instructor unless you opt for a Buy the Boat program which allows up to five in a family learning together. Private Couple sailing courses are also available. Rates vary by season. Please see the “What’s Included” tab for more information. Call 888-4540-7015 or email Sail@OffshoreSailing.com for rates and course availability.
Book Online Now
- 2-Day Accelerated Learn to Sail Course
- Fast Track® to Live Aboard Cruising Courses taught on Leopard 40 catamaran
- Catamaran Live Aboard Cruising Courses taught on Leopard 40 catamaran
- Fast Track® to Power Cruising Course taught on a Fontaine Pajot MY 37
- Two Hour Sailing Lessons
- Corporate and Group Outings and Team Building
The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village has traditional rooms and suites described above. If you would rather not book online, call 888-454-7015 or email Sail@OffshoreSailing.com. Here is an overview of what’s included when you take an Offshore Sailing School course at The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village. Please check the individual courses for more details.
An overview of what’s included:
- Your course tuition
- Accommodations and tax on accommodations
- Per room per night resort fee and taxes
- Your course textbook(s)
- Diploma and logbook
- US Sailing or US Powerboat Course certification when you pass the test
- Other items specific to each course
- All the complimentary amenities listed in the “Activities and Amenities” tab
- Exclusive one-year subscription to Cruising World or Sailing World magazine