Family Learn to Sail Programs
Tweens and Teens Learn Free at Family-Friendly Florida Resorts
Treat your family to a memorable learning vacation at one of our family-friendly seasideresort locations on the Gulf of Mexico. A 5-day Learn to Sail Course package includes accommodations and the cost of just two tuitions for a family of up to five (one or two adults and three youth 7-17 years of age).
Sail, Play and Explore
The half-day learning schedule allows plenty of quality time to enjoy other activities to round out your vacation. Rent bicycles, jet skis, fishing skiffs. Enjoy paddle boarding on the Gulf of Mexico, go swimming and collect amazing shells. Explore nearby wildlife preserves, fish off the pier. Enroll the kids in special educational programs just for them while you relax with a great book, walk or run on special paths, and head to the spa.
At Beautiful Beach Resorts
Check out these two great resort locations for a terrific family learn to sail vacation and call 888-454-7015 for package rates.
Tweens and Teens Learn Free and Family Sailing packages include:
- Instruction for everyone aboard in the 5-day Learn to Sail Course
- Two copies of Steve and Doris Colgate’s Fast Track to Sailing book, published by McGraw-Hill for Learn to Sail
- Colgate Sailing Certification (if desired) for all who take and pass the certification test (minimum age 9)
- If US Sailing Basic Keelboat Certification desired, $75 additional fee per person for this optional certification (minimum age 9)
- Diplomas and log books to take home
- Accommodations, room tax and resort fee if staying at one of our Florida resort locations
Jeff Breymaier – Maumee, OH
Book Early for First Choice Dates at Resort Locations
Courses start Monday morning. Plan to arrive Sunday night and leave the following Friday afternoon, or stay an extra day to make getting home less of a rush. Don’t forget to purchase trip insurance to give you peace of mind when you book your vacation.
“This was a family course for us and my two children (9 and 11), who were a little apprehensive at times. Despite that, on our sail Friday without an instructor, we all put what we learned to work and had an excellent day at sea! It is obvious that Offshore Sailing School puts a lot of effort in their selection of instructors. We thoroughly enjoyed the class and look forward to getting back out on the water with our newly gained sailing confidence.”
Kyle Couture – Birmingham, AL
THE FINE PRINT
- Tweens and Teens Sail Free is only available if you purchase the full accommodation packages
- Offer available only on the 5-day Learn to Sail course, not on any other course levels offered
- Reservations for resort-based courses are taken on a space available basis, minimum three weeks in advance of course start date
- Black-out dates may apply
- Tuition and package rates subject to change and vary by season
- Terms and Conditions Agreement sent when course is booked, must be signed and returned before course is confirmed
- Tweens and Teens must be between the ages of 7 and 17
- At least one adult (preferably a parent) is required to participate with Tweens and Teens
- This deal may not be combined with any other discounts or offers