Family Vacations — Kids and Teens Learn Free
COOL! Sailing School™
Hey Mom and Dad, Grandpa and Grandma!
This has got to be the best family vacation you'll find!
Learning to sail with your kids and teens is rewarding, memorable, satisfying and most of all COOL!
Bring the family and save up to 60%!
- Take a five-day Learn to Sail course on exciting Colgate 26 sport boats at one of our great, kid and teen friendly destination resorts
- Or take that same five-day Learn to Sail course on the Hudson River if you live in the NY Metro area
- Half-day sailing sessions with free time to enjoy other activities at the resort or home base
See how COOL! a family learn to sail vacation can be . . .
About the Learn to Sail Course
Rewarding, value-packed, fun family vacation
It's a thrill to see the kids take the helm. It's even more rewarding when you feel the very special bonding that comes with learning to sail or sail better together. You may bring up to three children and teens (7-17) to learn to sail with you free! Our friendly sales team will quote your total package based on the number in your party and the location you choose. You can take this course and get this special Cool! deal just about any week of the year at four family friendly resort destinations:
If you live in the New York Metro area, the very same Kids and Teens Learn to Sail Free program is also available at our Jersey City, NJ and New York City locations May through October, Monday through Friday.
Questions? Call 888-454-7015 today!
The Learn to Sail Kids and Teens Learn Free specials are only available when you buy the full package while staying at the resort (except for New York Harbor courses). Courses generally start Monday morning. Plan to arrive Sunday night and leave the following Friday afternoon or stay an extra day or two to play in the sun. Don't forget to purchase trip insurance to give you piece of mind when you book your vacation.
Your total family package includes:
- Instruction for everyone aboard in the course you choose
- Two copies of Steve and Doris Colgate's Fast Track to Sailing book published by McGraw-Hill
- Family test sail without the instructor aboard at course end
- Colgate Sailing Certification (if desired) for all who take and pass the certification test (minimum age 9)
- Diplomas and log book to take home
Read about the Kastner family's COOL! sailing and other family adventures here.